Why Hire a Nexstar Member?
Because You Deserve The Best
At Nexstar, we represent the professional best in the home service provider industry. To be a member of Nexstar Network, companies must go through a review process, including a Better Business Bureau assessment, credit checks, and verification of a current business license in good standing. Becoming a Nexstar member is an investment and commitment to develop their company and employees into the best in the profession.
Since 1992, Nexstar has been all about the best practices in the residential services. Our core values are integrity, quality, value, and customer satisfaction. Members place great importance on being ethical, honest, trustworthy, and responsible.
You can count on Nexstar members to deliver professional results, fair pricing, and exceptional customer service. Each member must agree to comply with the Nexstar Code of Ethics, promising quality work that they will stand behind, respect for customers, regard for employees, and community & social responsibility.
Expect a Superior Customer Experience
- Friendly trained customer service representatives to help you when you call
- Appointments for your convenience
- Prompt, professional, uniformed technicians that are trained in the latest technology
- Fully stocked trucks (like rolling warehouses) with the materials to get the job done
- Respect for you and your home - technicians wear shoe covers, use work mats, and leave your home clean